Sunday 26 August 2012

Weddings.....photos!

I generally don't post any photos of invitations that I have created until after the big day has come and gone! Mainly because I don't want to spoil the surprise for guests of the bride and groom...

But I decided that sharing little features and ideas would be okay....so I am excited to say that I will be blogging about invitations that I have created for wonderful couples that have ventured into my shop....or even before when I was home based...


I was very excited when Charntel came to me asking for a Cinderella Carriage for the front of her invitation....our first contact was through email so at first I wasn't sure if she wanted an invitation shaped like a carriage.....something I hadn't done before, but was happy to venture into!

Charntel had a specific design in mind, which is always a great start, and together we came up with a carriage design that Charntel was thrilled with and reflected the style for her Fairytale Wedding.

The invitation was created out of Quartz card, with internal quartz sheets containing all the relevant information. The carriage was printed in purple print and embellished with gorgeous silver rhinestones for the crown and embossing powder to add glitz for the base of the carriage.

We are now focusing on the reception stationery to complement this gorgeous invitation and what is going to be a wonderful fairytale spring wedding.....

No comments:

Post a Comment